Monday, March 14, 2011

KING TUBBeanies!

So I've recently been designing beanies with my KING TUBB logo on them. I try to emulate a similar feel to the clothes that I grew up wearing:  NIKE, Le TIGRE, LACOSTE, Polo, Penguin..... I'm planning to get a sewing machine in the near future and take a couple classes on sewing. I would love to be making my own clothes and putting my own logo on it. For the moment I will be using other companies clothing garments like American Apparel.... I plan to have TUBB Beanies AND TUBB Tee's with a similar look and feel @ my next art show which is coming up soon. Here are some pic's of the first couple beanies I've got so far.

                                                                                                                                                             jOna

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you love it! you are officially the first person(besides myself)to be wearing a KING TUBBeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sponsor skaters for your clothing

    ReplyDelete