Monday, March 14, 2011

Wheat Paste @ Visual Art Supply

I'm excited to say that on January 10, 2011 I officially did my first legal wheat paste in my hometown of San Diego. You can check it out if you are ever around Adams ave. & 35th st.
 The owner of the shop, Jason Gould, is one of the nicest guys I have recently met. I highly recommend you to stop by his shop when you get a chance. He has a wide variety of art supplies, including spray paint and other urban art materials. He also has rotating displays of local artists on his walls at all times with monthly events!
                                                               http://www.visualartsupply.com/
3524 Adams Avenue
                                                                 San Diego, CA 92116
(619) 501-5585



















No comments:

Post a Comment